Need to Make Changes to a Final Decree?

Work with an attorney in Salt Lake City, UT to resolve your issues

Has your divorce or custody case ended but you need to make changes to the final orders? It is a very common occurrence for parties to obtain a final decree in their case only to experience a change of circumstances that necessitates modifications of the final decree.

Perhaps a custody order was entered which believe no longer serves the best interests of the children. Perhaps a child support or alimony award was entered which you no longer have the ability to pay. Or perhaps a mistake was simply made in the decree which needs to be corrected. There are a number of reasons why you might be in need of a modification of the final decree.

Each issue for which you seek a modification has a specific procedure that must be followed in order to effectively pursue the modification. There is no "one size fits all" approach to modification of a decree.

In addition, in some cases seeking a modification may require immediate action, and any delay in filing for a modification may harm your chances for obtaining one.

We can file post-decree modifications of all types

Contact the Law Offices of Andrew Fackrell in Salt Lake City, UT today to discuss your chances in obtaining a modification to your decree. We will be able to assess your case and determine whether modification is possible in your case, and if so, the best strategy to pursue in order to achieve the desired modification.

  • Law Offices of Andrew Fackrell

    4001 South 700 East
    Suite 500
    Salt Lake City, UT 84107


    Call Us
    (801) 264-6648

    Mon: 9:00AM-5:00PM
    Tue: 9:00AM-5:00PM
    Wed: 9:00AM-5:00PM
    Thu: 9:00AM-5:00PM
    Fri: 9:00AM-5:00PM